Working with many law firms, marketing agencies, and consulting firms — and being a professional services firm ourselves — we bring an understanding of your business to bear on all our technology services. Our expertise and experience help you avoid unnecessary IT expenditures while improving productivity and profitability and reducing risk. We provide best practices in IT so you don’t have to manage it on your own, leaving you more time to focus on your business.
SSR has delivered a variety of IT services and solutions for professional services organizations, including:
- Serving as a back up on IT work to ensure quality control and compliance with SOC 1 for a law firm
- Delivering complete IT outsourcing through our Total IT program for a number of professional services companies, allowing them to focus on their business rather than trying to keep up with technology
- Supported an office move by ensuring the seamless transfer of technology resources to a new location for an advertising agency
- Automated processes to increase efficiencies, developed and executed a disaster recovery solution, and implemented practice management software for a law firm
Our professionals have expertise with software used by professional services firms, including:
- Time Matters
- Amicus Attorney
- Thomson Reuters
- Intuit Quickbooks
- Plus a variety of software for practice management, customer relationship management, document management, and billing systems
Our team will customize a plan that best suits your organization.
Contact us to learn more.
Challenge – Stratagem is a Milwaukee-based consulting firm. A reoccurring issue with internal IT support led Stratagem to SSR for a custom solution.
Solution – Stratagem’s Dave Shelton says it made sense for SSR to handle their IT needs, so he signed on with SSR in 2011. Since then, SSR has provided hardware and networking solutions.
Results – “Now our people call SSR’s NOC Help Desk with questions about our network, desktops and common off-the-shelf software,” says Shelton. “We expect this will enhance service and save money.”