With many non-profits as clients, SSR provides IT consultation and services that help organizations avoid unnecessary IT expenditures while improving productivity and profitability and reducing risk. We offer the expertise, experience, and efficiency to bolster your IT plan, so you can focus on serving your communities.
SSR is committed to helping non-profit organizations engage and empower their communities; therefore, we offer several cost-saving opportunities:
- All non-profit clients take advantage of a 15-percent discount on SSR services
- Through our Give Back program, we partner with selected non-profit organizations to expand their impact and effectiveness by donating a portion of our services
- Further working to find ways to reduce costs for non-profits, SSR saves organizations money buy ordering hardware and software through TechSoup
SSR has delivered a variety of IT services and solutions for non-profit organizations, including:
- Built a network that supported an organization’s mission and replicated it across all offices
- Performed a security assessment that identified action items that the organization was able to implement on its own
- Provided strategic and functional development of custom software designed to help an organization best serve its members’ needs
Our professionals have experience working with software used by non-profits, including:
- Office 365
- Google Cloud
- Raiser’s Edge NXT
Our team will customize a plan that best suits your organization.
Contact us to learn more.
Association for the Rights of Citizens with handicaps (ARCh)
Challenge – Employees at the Association for the Right of Citizens with handicaps (ARCh) were challenged with dated computers at their Waukesha office. The non-profit organization was paying for IT engineers to make repairs due to regular breakdowns and service disruptions. The ARCh staff members were very frustrated and described their operating system as “ineffective and a complete disaster.” Equipment failures were creating an inefficient work environment to serve their clients.
Solution – Through “Give Back”, SSR engineers set up an IT plan for ARCh. SSR installed a complete solution including virus software, data cleanup and Help Desk support. Engineers and support personnel donated hours of IT maintenance each month.
Results – ARCh is running efficiently and effectively. It positively impacts the lives of its community and reaches farther into the community. Its team is more efficient and effective than ever. Since 2009, SSR has annually volunteered hundreds of hours resulting in over $6000 annual savings for the organization.
“If we have a major problem with our computer system, we can call them (SSR) and they are going to be there,” says Jean Zimmermann, administrative assistant with ARCh. “With limited organizational financial capacity and no staff members with IT training or expertise, having the knowledge available to us has helped us do our jobs better.”
“It’s wonderful to be able to rely on SSR, knowing that somebody is there to contact when we need them.”